CuliNex to Host FSMA-PCQI Training - 2/28-3/2 - Register Now!
Preventative Controls for Human Food
When: February 28th - March 2nd, 2018
Where: CuliNex Product Development & Training Facility (just 2 miles from SeaTac Airport at 1-5 and 405)
What training will be conducted?
FSMA requires that all companies producing food (not currently under regulatory-required HACCP) have a written Food Safety Plan as well as a Preventative Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) to create, implement and oversee that Food Safety Plan.
This two-and-a-half day short course was designed by the Food Safety Preventative Controls Alliance (FSPCA), and is the FDA-recognized course for training food and beverage industry professionals seeking to become PCQI.
Sign up at regonline.com/fsmapcqitraining
What will be covered?
- GMPs and other prerequisite programs
- Biological, chemical, physical and economically-motivated food safety hazards
- Steps and resources for preparing food safety plans
- Hazard analysis & preventative controls determination
- Process, food allergen, sanitation, and supply chain preventative controls
- Verification, validation, and record-keeping procedures
- Regulation overview—GMPs, hazard analysis, risk-based preventative controls for human food
- Recall plan
Who should attend?
- Food industry senior management
- Food safety and quality assurance leaders
- Operations and production managers
- Quality assurance and control technicians/coordinators
- Food safety team members
- Supply chain personnel & purchasing managers
- Facility & operation managers
- Legal & risk management managers
Conducted by: Denise Webster, MS, CFS
- 20 years’ experience in food safety, regulatory and quality
- Focused on organic, clean-label brands
- FSMA Lead Trainer: Preventative Controls for Human Food (PCQI)
- M.S./B.S. Food Science
- Certified Food Scientist, IFT
Throughout her career she has helped both small and large businesses navigate through the challenging regulatory environment by utilizing her food science knowledge and leadership ability to analyze risk and develop proactive solutions to protect brands. She is able to share your business real world examples, industry best practices, and bring value to each training session and consulting project she undertakes.
2.5 Day Training
- January 28th & March 1st (full days) – 8:30am-5pm
- March 2nd (half day) – 8:30am-12:30pm
- $695 for IFT members / $795 for non-IFT members
- Beverages & lunch provided
- PCQI Certificate upon course completion
Contact Denise Webster for more information:
Disclaimer: subject to cancellation with full refund if insufficient attendance. Cancellation requires 10-day notice. Full attendance required to receive the PCQI certificate.